Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Drawing for Animation: Primary Shapes and part one of final project

Hello again! Sorry about the wait. I kept meaning to post my new stuff, but I forgot. Ah well, better late than never! I have two more assignments to show you, so hopefully you like them!


Adding primary shapes - If you remember from my last update, we were required to draw linear structures of people.  The next assignment went one step further, by adding primary shapes to the arms, legs, and torsos of 5 of our favorite drawings.

Final project part 1: Basic layout - Our final project in this class will consist of a 30-frame "animation" of a person doing full-body twists, running, and jumping. For this assignment, our goal was to create a 15-frame "overview" of what our final project would look like, using linear structure.


That's all for now. We are going to start getting more detailed starting this week, so hopefully I'll have some better drawings for you!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment